Skip to content
- Download and install the MinGW Compiler.
- In the NetBeans IDE, click on Tools>Options.
- Go to the C/C++ tab.
- Click on Add under Tool Collection.
- Select the directory where MinGW is installed. It will in most cases be C:/MinGW/bin.
- Now download and install MSYS. Identify the directory in which MinGW is installed as C:/MinGW to the MSYS installer.
- Open the file browser next to the Make Command, and select the make.exe in the directory where MSYS is installed.
- Restart the IDE.